It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Too much time on my hands

I've been spending a lot of time reading other peoples' blogs. And why for, you ask? Cuz I can only do so many travel agent-y things before I begin to slouch in my chair. And then I get restless body syndrome and literally can't sit still without the constant need to stretch or pop my back or crack my neck or something.

Anyhoodles, my point ...

I found a gem on my good buddy, Jamie's, blog. And by 'good buddy' I so obviously mean I've been reading her entire blog for about two weeks now and therefore we must be BFF. Duh.

You MUST go to this site and do this. It is freaking hi-larious and you will so definitely want to thank me for the laughs that ensue (in gift card form, please). I uploaded a cute little picture of me, and then transformed it into many different versions. I give you:

Dianna as baby. If you don't want to pinch these cheeks, then something is quite clearly wrong with you. And you need a new brain.

Dianna as Asian. I am oddly scared by this one. I don't think I want to be Asian. Cuz I look very stocky and man-like. And not get-guys-able (yes, that's a word).

Dianna as Afro-Caribbean. I really have nothing to say to this one except, hahahahahahaha! However, the tan is quite striking.

Dianna as Old Lady. I'm serious. If Brad didn't already think he might want to spend the rest of his life with me, a glimpse into the future right here would cure that right up. Dig the liver spots, man. Eeeeeee! And the second chin? Glorious.

Dianna as Man. Holy effing crap on a cracker! It's my brother! I swear I didn't think we looked alike until now. Oh my god, the laughing. The LAUGHING.

I'm about *thisclose* to peeing my pants. I'm serious.

Dianna as Drunk Girl. I just think I look really, really, really happy. And that's what we all strive for in our lives isn't it? So in honor of that profound statement ... drinkies, shall we?

Okay, so basically I'm telling you in a not-so-subtle way to DO THIS. I can't think of any better way to waste an afternoon of working. Ahhhhh, I love the internet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Dianna,
Somethings seriously up with your friends.
Since I am your new stalker I have been dabbling a little in your blog and all I have to say is...how could no one comment on this posting? It is VERY funny and made me laugh.
People need to get up off their asses and start responding a little! Credit is due here.
I have got to check this site out and make Rex into a little Asian baby, circa Maddox in '95.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Try this one on for size...

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

9:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home