It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday is stinky

As a general rule, that is. I don't know why there is even a Monday at all. If it were up to me, I'd just fast forward to the weekend all the time. The only way a Monday can be good is if it involves free food or like lots of good mail in the mailbox. That's really about it.

Sad.

Okay, but for all those waiting (I think just one person ... Regina?) here is a layout I made last week or the week before or some other time when I wasn't napping or watching World Series of Blackjack on GSN.

I think the paper is Scenic Route, but seriously, I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure. Like maybe 75 percent. Or maybe just like 40 percent. I dunno. And suddenly ... I don't care.

Hmmpfh.

So I've been on this huge reality tv show kick lately. What is it about summer that brings out the couch potato in me? (Or really what is it about any day all the time? Heh.) Anyhoo. The end of The Next Food Network Star came about yesterday, which has left me bereft. Not because of who won, but because that show was really the only great thing about Sunday nights (the evil precursor to the hell that is Monday). What shall take its place?

Ahhhh, salvation. The new season of Design Star on HGTV started last night! So I have approximately two months of reality competition bliss ahead of me. Sooo excite! Like on the verge of peeing your pants kind of excite. Yessss.

Also watching Top Chef, which isn't a coolio as Food Network, but it'll do for my cooking-vicariously-through-others kind of obsession I've been having. And then there is Last Comic Standing, which I LOVE. Now if only Project Runway would hurry up with their 4th season, I'd be hella happy. I may never leave the house.

Okay, so yeah. Today I literally have nothing of importance to say, hence the rambling on and incoherent sentence transitions. It's like hi. I am bored. I ate too much peanut butter last week. Oooh, a shiny quarter. And my cat is fat.

Sheesh.

But I will say, with the utmost sincerity, if Regina is the only person who is ever going to comment on my posts, it's karate chops to the neck for everybody.

(p.s. Love it that you feel the need to make remarks on practically everything I say, G. It makes doing this blogging thing well worth it indeed. So yeah. Tomorrow, in your honor, I'm eating a Swedish meatball.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home