It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, November 20, 2006

And let the week begin

But only because it's a three day-er. Hahaha! This is really the only reason November has a good side -- that dang four day weekend, ya'll. Weeeee! Other than that, well it can go straight to hell.

Okay.

I am in charge of the office today since the boss is in Mexico, and lemme tell ya, I feel a major goof-off coming on. Which, as you all know, is totally way different from all my other hard-working, paying-attention, 100% full-on travel agent days.

Jerry got off easy this weekend, by the way. I bought a sweater at Kohl's and that was it. His paycheck has been spared. This time. I mean, I suppose you could say I had a stroke of responsibility hit me on Friday and I decided to pay bills with the money. But let's face it, it was primarily because I couldn't find anything else I wanted to buy. Just keeping it real, my friends. Just keeping it real.

Ooooh, lunch. Tootles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

what...no layouts?

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home