It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving treat

I've got two layouts for you! Oh, yes, I certainly DO know how to take care of my peeps! You silly beggars, heheh.

These two were created with the new Piggy Tales Frog Prince collection. For those that care. (I.e., all of you. Don't deny your inner-scrapper, my friends.)

This first one is of my adorable kitty who is in kitty heaven and missed by me every day:

Man, there went my heart...

Okay, the last one is of me, Katy and Bryan at Katy's 17th birthday. Yes, I'm the old hag on the end. Urgh. I swear if I don't get cuter soon, I may have to kick somebody in the throat.

That's it. No more scrappy-do. Now you can relax and go enjoy your Thanksgiving properly.

Good-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay... okay... i fought it hard, but I am now offically hooked on scrapping. What started as a simple christmas gift for sister has turned in to a full blown addiction! HELP ME!!!

I'm not good, but I'm enjoying myself and that's all that matters. LOL

Thanks for getting me hooked!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home