It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Layout Bonanza!

Okay, so it's not really a bonanza...only 3 layouts. But still.

First off, I want to thank my buddy, Lorraine, for mailing me these papers. For some reason, no scrapbook store here was carrying them, and I'm thinking why the hell not?

Anyhoo...

First layout is of Katy and the pigtails I made especially for her. Dig my kitchen floor, man:

Okay, next layout is of me and Katy on the 4th of July being all cute and makey outey:

I think I like that one. Maybe the striped background was too much, but I think the design is rather rad. What you think?

Alrighty, now last layout is my fave. Presenting:

Could our outfits get any more matching? As if this paper was just meant to be...

Now catch this -- see my letter "Y"? Yep, I made that. I ran out of "Y"s so I chopped an "X" in half, then drew in the bottom. How's that for resourceful? Go me!

So, in short, much love to Lo-Lo for being so kind and fab enough to send me these papers. You rock, girlie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so happy to see the paper put to good use. i cant wait to use mine. i have so much to catch up on. but i have wed and fri crops coming up and maybe i can eeek out a page this weekend as well. i have a circle journal that i amdoing for someone (this topic is 5 things i do in spare time) and it is just looking ugly.

you are welcome for paper!!!! maybe your stores will have something for me next time. ha!

~lepf

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home