It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Layouts out the wazoo

Okay, I know ya'll have waited practically an eternity for these. Finally, I have been able to sit down and scrap a li'l. So, without further ado, here's what I've been up to:

First up is the very last of my Coordinates Collection kit made from scraps. Yes, I said scraps. You so cannot tell:

Dig that Sharpie white pen, man. I'm in love.

Next is of my main gal, mom. Love her and her picture perfect-ness:

Alright, I'll admit it. I went a little overboard with the square punch. Tooooo bad.

Next is of my little sister. And as a tribute to her fabulosity, I wrote stuff about her in the margins. However, it looked way better in my mind:

Eh. I tried to go all fancy on this one, and it basically turned out like crap. In the words of Jeffrey Sebelia of Project Runway, I AM just an artsy-fartsy macaroni gluer. Damn.

And lastly, my favorite layout. Love the colors, love the black cardstock, love the people:

I cut the lines and the circles out of the patterned paper. I actually gave myself a cramp. But very worth it, indeed.

I've got more, but you'll have to wait. Ooooh, a teaser. Naughty me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very fun dianna. thanks for posting! i promise i will scrap more soon and take pics! i have 2 crops coming up at folks houses so i should finish some things
~lepf

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home