It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Birthday loot

Leave it to me to stretch out the birthday fun well into the next month. Whatev. But look at this glorious stuff I bought with other people's money! It was the best shopping day ever on Saturday. Here is what I got:

1) Patterned paper -- my absolute favorite! I am a whore when it comes to this stuff.

2) Matching cardstock -- so loverly.....*sigh*

3) Heidi Swapp flowers -- I got fall colors because I have kits coming soon that need a little fancy.

4) Punches -- I got 2 circle ones and 1 square one. I went into the store just for the square one. Walked out with more. Hmmmm. I have no idea how that happened.

5) Alphas -- I LURVE alphabets. I gots me some variety, too -- rub-ons (ooh la la), stickers, and foam stamps. So fab.

6) A freakin' white Sharpie poster pen, peoples! I have been searching everywhere for this thing and I found it. I feel like I've hit the jackpot. Because I'm nerdy like that.

7) VersaColor ink in brown. Mmmmmmm.

8) Brads -- two kinds, silver and black. You wouldn't think something as little and insignificant as brads would be such a scrapbooking must-have. But it is. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

9) Photo turns -- what the hell are these you ask? Only the cutest thing ever invented. You've seen the back of some picture frames, right? And where they have those little metals swiveling things that hold the back on...well, those be it. Except the ones I bought were classy. Two words for you: arrow shaped. Yessssss.

And now you are wondering what the hell I created with all this schtuff. Well, just you wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home