It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Weekend-a-go-go

I was going to leave ya'll with another awesome pic of J's boob (you know, to tide you over the weekend), but since there was barely nil response on the last one, I changed my mind. Yes, that is your punishment.

I won't be online again until Monday since we don't have the intie at home. (Do I hear a collective whine from the masses?) But rest assured, I will be back on Monday with scoop-du-jour just for you, my luvvies.

Until then, I bid you adieu ... Seacrest, out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you live without the internet @ home?????

I had D build me my own computer just so we could both be on @ the sametime!!! :o)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Di
Was that my lady with the air, or did you have one of ur own. Maggie is right lady --- u need a computer at home!!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home