It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm leaving. For real this time.

Has anyone noticed that I am on this blog like all the frickin' time? I'm in full-fledged addict mode now. Trust me, the moment I disappear, you'll be missing me. So eat it up, people!

Okay, I seriously gots to scrap tonight. I haven't done it 3 days and I feel a major jones coming on. I received one of my new kits yesterday and it is mad gorgeous, so I am going to make a page for you all. I know, I know. My generosity never ceases.

To end with, here is a piccie of my baby boy, Alex. Isn't he the most precious-est kitty in the world? If it were legal to make out with your kitties, I'd so be in on that. Enjoy, lovelies, and see you in the a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

my cat is cuter than yours!
C:\Documents and Settings\Regina\My Documents\My Pictures/trassel

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home