It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Work is stinky.

Ah, geez. I have been busy today and that just irritates the crap out of me. I have sooooo much goofing off to do, and this work thing just gets in the way. Ger.

So I have a cranky lady that is mad at us for the air schedule that a cruise line gave her. Now how is that our fault? Then I have a man that missed his flight and couldn't even get on the cruise and now he wants his money back. Which I understand. But he wants me to just write him a check, and it just doesn't work that way. You know, paperwork and all that.

Hmmpf. Not a great way to start out the weekend. Fridays are supposed to be easy peasy japanese-y. Something is wrong with this world.

Okay, off to fix all the crisises (or would that be crisii?). Back later to offer more delectable tidbits for which to sink your teeth into...or some crap like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home