It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Amazing Bearded Lady

This is a true story. I was at Wal-mart last night picking up photos, and the girl behind the counter was totally rockin' a goatee. I kid you not. I was like, damn, girl...they make creams for that. And so I couldn't stop staring at it. I was all zombie-eyed.

Now, I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here, especially girls of the hairy persuasion. I mean, in a certain light even I have the makings of a teeny 'stache. But come on! As soon as it turns freakin' BLACK and STUBBLY, it's time for a bleach or a wax or something!!

The end. No more talky talky about scary girl beards.

Oh, and in case you are curious (and you know you are), the picture below is of my husband. Yummy boobies all for me! It was taken during a rousing night of boys and muddin'. And yes - alcohol was involved. Obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home