It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Related?


The big question of the day is...Do I belong to this family? Look how beautiful my mom and sister are -- then look at me in the middle. Hmmmm. Methinks somebody might have been adopted.

I am the one with the super dark hair (when it's not chemically-enhanced), and the super dark eyes. The super fair skin. And all those other super opposite things.

Well, now I've depressed myself.

What do ya'll think? I need some validation here! I feel like a girl without a home...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think you have to compare to anybody,, we all have uor own beauty that's what i think,, i was looking in the web for an scrapbook example cause i wanted to make something special to my boyfriend :) & i accidentally came across with your page,, and let me say you have great ideas,,, well i hope you have a great day and plzz dont you ever compare to anybody.. i heard once... there will always be someone better and someone worst than you so don't streess with that things... lorena / mexicO :)

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...actually, to be quite honest, your facial features are very balanced, and let's be serious - all that effort by those two "flankers" - makeup, no glasses (if needed), hair enhancement, jewelry - and the "I think I'm beautiful" posturing - if you'd do that, then voila! you'd give them a run for their money, so to speak, but I guess that would be too mean, to compete with mom and sis - just try..hehe :D

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home