It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's a birthday fandango!

I know ya'll didn't forget my birfday ... so by your lack of exalting me with gift giving, I will assume you were planning a soiree so huge, that it was just virtually impossible to get it all arranged by August 30.


That's okay. I'll wait.


In the meantime, here's good schtuff:

First stop ... salon. Where I gots me some french manicure and a 7-years-in-the-making pedicure. Mom treated, or else I wouldn't be there. Seriously, it's nice to be pampered, but not on my wallet. That sounds terrible, but it's true. I also don't go to the gym unless someone holds a gun to my head. Same principle.

Oh, but hey ... added bonus just for you, as a reward for planning that huge, yet severely belated birthday shindig! Not only do you get to see me sitting in a vibrating chair (weeeee!), but you also get to see the lady next to me hacking the hell out of her corns.

Wow. Good timing on that pic, Mom. And so I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

But look at the after ... wow! Still ugly feet, but the toenails are divine. (And I swear, if I hear you giggling, I will touch you with them. Like on a sweaty day after wearing plastic shoes.)

Later, Brad came over and he took me out to dinner. For the very first time in my life, I finally decided it was not okay to order chicken at Red Lobster. And so I ate a crab cake. With a remoulade sauce on it. Which is a fancy term for Thousand Island dressing, cuz seriously ... there be pickles in it.

Anyhoo.

Gifts from Brad include a pink RAZR cell phone, a satiny lavender shirt, grey pin-striped pants, and cute black heels -- all being worn by me today, so get ready cuz you know there's a picture forthcoming. But the piece de resitance ... the best gift ever given to me by any guy ever in the universe and beyond to infinity ... THIS:

That's right, ladies. My man scrapbooked me a birthday card. Oh my ever-lovin' GAWD. If I wasn't already in love, this here would be my stepping stone. *Sigh*

If you don't have a man who makes you stuff, you better get one. Cuz nothing spells "love" better than a guy who will break out the glue and stickers just to make his lady smile.

(Well, that and bringing me mashed potatoes when I don't feel like it. Cuz you all know once I hit that couch, there better be a tornado coming, or I ain't gettin' up.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aWWWWW!
THANK YOU BABY FOR SAYING THE sWEET THINGs BOUT ME!
~IM REALLY gLAD YOU LIKeD YOUr gIFTs AND HAD a gREAT DAY!

LOVE YOU
bRAD


P.S.
~JUST SO YOUR SCRAPBOOKER FRIENDS KNOW THOSE CANDLES ARE REAL!
& I HAVE MANY MORE STORIES BOUT THE CARD just AsK dI

(lol)

THIS IS LIKE A bLOG INSIDE OF A bLOG!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

oh the card is sweet. korey has made me a card before too for vday i think. nice. glad you had a nice bday :) did you get MY card :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

That was a super sweet thing for him to do!! It's a neat card too!!
I hope your birthday was really great!! Sounds (and looks) like it was!!

Meg

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has he got any creative brothers? The Hubbs would rather scratch my nether regions with well, never mind! You must be SO proud of The Brad. Damn! A scrappin man!
Happy Belated Chicka! You know a beotch was on her grind and forgot...I will let you see my new Scotch ATG 714 in lieu of flowers.
arv wah! :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home