It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

OMG

I am the most boring person on the planet. I can't even blog properly.

Seriously, I just wrote and then promptly deleted the most atrocious thing I've ever thought up in my head. It was so bad, I practically put my own self to sleep -- which is a rather daunting feat, for as ya'll know, I love me and anything related to me.

But you must understand how the OCD was kickin' in overdrive. It physically would not let me out of my chair until I posted something. And so my first attempt was just ... urgh. You don't even know how much "urgh" I mean. So much so, that it is *thisclose* to being capitalized.

And now, due to lack of anything else better to say, my un-post is the subject of this new-and-improved post! Why ... how uncanny did that turn out to be?!

(Okay, I would so totally delete that last line, but I am currently in the midst of a carpal-tunnel-like symptom and do not have the strength to hold down the delete key for more than a second.)

Mmmm, k. And this post is quickly spiraling all to hell. Better go before you never come back. Thanks for sticking it out with me thus far, my lovelies. You make me feel all squishy on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home