It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kitty Love

I wanted to start Tuesday's post with something to make you smile. Just look at this cat. What a dork.

So, do you think we've held her hostage for too long or what? Why the long-lost-love look at the front door, Chloe?

Chloe has been in indoor cat since I got her at 7 weeks old. I'm serious, this girl has stepped foot outside maybe a dozen times in her life. And doing so freaks her out a bit. She looks like deer caught in headlights when I stick her in the grass. It's like, run, go play, be free, and she's all, ef that, sucka.

But it is times like this photo here that proves maybe she isn't liking being cooped up in luxury so much after all. (And I say luxury in the loosest sense. I live in a trailer, peoples, albeit a $50,000 one.)

Anyhoo.

Now this picture of Alex may be even more hilarious. He is our outside cat. He used to be indoors until he couldn't stop peeing in the dining room. Then Jerry gave him the ol' heave-ho.

This boy was outside all day being all frisky and cute, chasing bugs and other cat-like behaviors, when I decided to call him in so we could make out.

Turns out, he's been rubbing his nose in something brown. Pray god it was good ol' wholesome dirt and not his own poop because I was totally all up in his grill. There is just something about this cat that makes me love him so.

Sigh.

Alrighty, enough of me mooning over my babies. All you dog lovers out there are probably getting your feelings hurt or something. So sorry. You will have to go make your own blog now.

Good-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch on a news short yesterday about a man that was having seizures and his dog learned to dial 911 for him. The dog had also been trained to lick his (the owners) nose to taste the scent of his enzyme levels and scratched the mans leg if he was low and needed medication. The dog was so accurate that the man depends on the dog to warn him to test his blood enzyme level BEFORE he has a grand mal seizure...
Wonder if he was a cat owner before...
I'm jus sayin!
Where are the layouts you promised!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home