It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So very, very absentary

Hush. It's a word.

I don't know what it is about work, but people have been calling here as if this is a place of business. I'm like, sheesh people! Don't you know I'm in the midst of some very important Myspacin'?

But apparently there are crisises (crisii?) abounding. And only I can fix them. *Sigh* Sometimes it is painful to be so genius.

But on a lighter note ... Fall TV (in the form of Dancing With the Stars) debuted last night! And must I say, I want boobs that don't move just like Scary Spice! I'm not even kidding ... those things were lactating miracles. How she just had a baby and her boobs aren't dangling by her belly button is beyond me. Maybe I should be wearing a leotard with magic hoisting powers. Certainly that is the secret.

Looking forward to the men dancing tonight. I am interested in seeing Cameron Mathison do his thing as he sooo couldn't walk down the stairs last night without tripping over his own feet. Probably doesn't bode well for the dancing, but we shall see.

And as for The Bachelor -- did ya'll see it? Apparently he is the sexiest bachelor yet. And I'm thinking, huh, really? Well, if you like that sort of caterpillar-y eyebrow thing, then yeah, he's alright.

K, I'm out. Gotta go sling some videos tonight with Sadie. Hopefully I will have a better, more exciting post for you tomorrow. Regardless, love you miss you wanna kiss you (but only the cute ones)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I totally agree with you about the bachelor!

Hottest one yet?
I beg to differ!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

mel b probably had her boobies surgically implanted so of course they stay put. ha

she and cheetah chick are going to take out the females. poor jenny doesnt stand a chance.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yo!? You know that the third world countries don't have those programs yet! How dare you expose the the, the...boobness ( a word) of Mel when WE did not even know she was on it! You suck and I need a cheep fare to get to NJ...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Urh? *knock knock*...it there a blog sabbatical I am unaware of or are you working? Scrap layouts, please!? Have you joined SIS?

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home