It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, September 10, 2007

New e-mail rule

Number 147: If you ask me a question in your e-mail by way of saying, "May I ask you a question," without actually asking me the question, therefore leaving me in suspended excitement (which isn't all that fun, trust me) until you respond back to my email stating quite clearly that Yes, you may ask me a dadgum question, but then you effing disappear for like eons for no apparent reason whatsoever other than just needing to have a good laugh at my expense because you know I'm on the other end about to pee my pants ...

*deep breath*

Consequence to this behavior shall be a karate chop to an area towards the front and centrally located, complete with a hi-yahh and spitlets.

Way to avoid said consequence: take all the information given above and do the exact opposite. This should cover things quite nicely.

Also, please note, an Addendum:

Number 147, Paragraph 4, Section 1 -- Those named Brad shall benefit quite nicely from following this new email etiquette. Or so I've been told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home