It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is Brad's 30th birthday, so here's a little shoutout to my old man!

And I know technically I am three years older than him. However, in woman years, I am only 21. I don't really understand the math, but that's just the way it works.

Picture at left was taken this past weekend at the St. Louis Zoo. We took the kids plus Brad's dad, his girlfriend, another friend and her daughter went as well. We rode down there in a huge 15 passenger van. And can I just say with 3 boy kids in there, we might as well have been traveling in a clown car. Cuz I don't know what it is about taking trips, but it makes little boys want to poke people, ask questions, need to pee (like, A LOT), whine that Jaylon's arm is touching me, and other such behavior. It is an adventure, needless to say.

But as for the birthday soiree this evening, there is lots of fun to be had. And it includes pizza. Which is enough said. (And also presents, although not for me, so the point is moot.)

Happy birthday, baby! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is in their 30s. We are on equal ground now, my dear (except, of course, I am still the boss). I love you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well well

your the Boss huh? (LOL)
I dont know about that!

Thank you baby you mean the world to me!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

i want to know what you got him for presents...but i dont want to know abt the skimpy maids outfit and what you did that night. got it?

now you are having your fill of boys huh!!?? i would guess them to be vastly different than girls ;)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home