It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Education is a good thing -- or, NOW it is

If you get a chance to go see The Bodies exhibit, by all means, go. Brad and I took the kids to see it in Branson a couple weekends ago, and it was truly fascinating. However, having said that, "slightly creepy" would be another good descriptive because these are real dead bodies here, people ... and they leave the penises on.

Alrighty now, kids ... Focus ...

For those who have no clue as to what I'm talking about, I urge you to click on the link I gave you -- as I am not scientifically qualified enough (read: too damn lazy) to try to explain it. But in all seriousness, this exhibit was well worth the hour and a half I spent wandering around, reading all the incredible information about the human body.

And also, let's face it, pretending not to stare at the penises.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

okay freaky.
and scary.
and there is no way i would be going. HAHA!!!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home