It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cuteness...

...Who ordered the cuteness? Cuz I got your cuteness right here.

Awwwww. What is it about naked babies that make you wanna go all squishy on the inside? And sitting in a seashell no less. Priceless.

I'd get me one if it wasn't for the pooping and the having to take care of it all the time. Dang babies. Hrmphf.

But I make a great babysitter! Just drop your kids off between the hours of stinky diaper change and What the Sam Hell is That NOISE, and we're all set.

Sigh. Babies. So love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

cute. where were the pics done?
we just did halloween costumes pics at target. of course paf didnt smile till we were done.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I got yer babies, RIGHT here!!! Take your pick and I will put it on the first plane smoking!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home