It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, September 01, 2006

TGIF

I am so ready for a weekend, it ain't even funny. Work has been a little stressful today because new airline policies came out (something I like to refer to as their "wonky-ass rules") and has us all scrambling to re-tool everything we've ever done in order to fit within the new guidelines. It's bitchin' fun.

However, I did get a sweet little reprieve in the form of a free Sara Lee danish from the bookstore today. Weeeee!

(Good god. I have no life.)

So by 5 p.m. today, I will be in full party mode. Which I detail in the following:

1) If the phone rings after hours, I will not answer it. I say, Suck It, instead.

2) I go home and get into my jimjams. And then make out with the sofa a li'l bit.

3) I will read 60 pages in my book because my brain won't let me slag on this one. Seriously. My brain has this Svengali-like hold on me and therefore won't let me be a normal person. If I don't read 60 pages a day, my brain will totally spaz on me and make me, like, clean house or something.

4) I will do some scrapbooking like the mad scrappin' fool that I am. And I will create masterpieces only. Crap not allowed.

5) I will spend my birthday money. This is where I hit high-gear party mode, my friends. You do not want to be around me when I'm spending other people's money. It is too dangerous; sometimes, even for me.

6) And finally, I will spend a little time with the DVR. I had to re-record Flavor of Love because last Sunday's episode did not do right since it was storming and the satellite kept going out.

And yes, I said Flavor of Love. That show is hilarious. Flavor Flav has got to the weirdest man on the planet, and the girls that try to win his love are the cream of the freakin' crazy crop. You should watch it for a good time. Or at least try to catch the first episode when a girl accidentally poops on his carpet. For reals.

Alrighty, on that note, I bid you good day. Ya'll have a great weekend and Labor Day holiday. I will return on Tuesday with lots of juicy tidbits and scrap loveliness all for you. Because that's how I do for the people I love.

Tootles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

WHY is there no post for today!? is this not a daily blog...det betyder att man publicera flera gÄnger i veckan! Hola, Chicka!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW...Did I not tell you that I used to be a CM consultant and have the gross national debt of Bothswana in shyte that I was too needy to send /sell back...Send a woman your snail mail and I will send you the custom cutting system... for the birthday hook up, of course!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez!? Hello?
Look up the CCS on Ebay...FFS! do I have to send an instructional video as well?! PS...How can you do jammies, sofa and scrap all in the same night?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home