It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Comments, please...

Because I know ya'll want to, I fixed the "comments" section of this blog. I halfway knew what I was doing when I set this thing up ... okay, not even halfway ... but I do believe ever'thang is fine now. You do not have to log in or anything to leave me praise. Now how faint-see is that?!

By the way, in case you are counting, this makes TWO posts in one day. Uh oh. I feel another addiction coming on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Dianna! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :o) I have one on Yahoo 360 - but I hardly ever put anything in it! Loved the picture of Autumn... she really is gorgeous. Have fun with your new "toy"!:O)

Annie

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianna,you are one funny girl,and i know that for a fact.you are my sweet cousin,who is still 2 months older than you.i had more fun reading your blog than any other blog,ever.it's true,i have never read another blog,but i am hooked now.but i will be back.so have some more funny crap.love christie

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home