It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Freakin' gorgeous!


A blog would not be complete without my lovely lady ~ daughter, Autumn ~ gracing its page.


Isn't she precious? This day, back in April, we went up to mom's house and took a bunch of piccies so I could make a cool ass scrapbook.

So I ordered them yesterday and will be getting the prints soon. Can't wait! I'm getting some awesome papers in my new monthly kits so these pictures will look LOVERLY on them.

Speaking of kits, I belong to 5 freakin' kit companies. Good god. I am slightly addicted. Scrapbooking rocks! I've become completely psycho about it. We are broke and have no groceries, but somehow SOMEHOW there is magic money for scrapbooking supplies. Which basically means we will all be starving a slow, painful death, but will have pretty lovely things to look at while we wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm in cyberspace! Immortalized on the Internet! Wowzers. Cool Blog Dianna!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

Dianna, Autumn *is* gorgeous! Looking forward to reading more of the blog!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blogosphere is greatly enhanced with this lovely new writer! Yay Dianna!!!

Melissa Ullom

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home